They’re Asking About You
I’ve been tagged by Rod at kickin tina. If you have visited me before, you know that I love attention, so being tagged is right up my alley. If you have never read Rod’s blog, you should visit. He is a very thoughtful writer and has the best taste in music. While there, click on his Finetune playlist and check out what he’s currently listening to. He also posts the most lovely pictures of young men 20 years my junior but a woman can drool if she wants to.
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1) What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
1998 was a sort of best of times, worst of time year for me. I had just graduated from law school, passed the bar and been on my first job (legal aid attorney) for less than six months when I landed in the hospital with congestive heart failure and some other serious stuff. I got plenty of attention but my sister later explained that everyone gets lots of attention when they’re in cardiac intensive care, so I wasn’t really special. I spent most of 1998 trying to prove the medical experts wrong by recovering. I do love being right.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Spend some time in the bathroom (I’m having a bad reaction to a change in medication or I have some type of stomach virus but the porcelain god is my friend this weekend).
2. Nap (I’m not well!)
3. Counsel a good friend (she has asked for my advice)
4. Call my mother and make her smile.
5. Chat with my sister (she always makes me feel better)
3) Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate truffles, Goldfish, Ruffles with ridges, cheese (especially soft cheeses like a good French brie) and did I already say chocolate?
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Create a network of tuition free elementary and high schools for low income children that offered them a private school quality education.
2. Buy a villa in Tuscany and provide all my close friends with their own key so that they could visit whenever they wanted.
3. Hire my sister to do nothing so that she could afford to retire and hang out with me all the time.
4. Fund my blogami Marc’s Hy-Art business venture.
5) Five of my bad habits:
1. Being judgemental
2. falling in love when I shouldn’t
3. self deprecation
4. placing too much value on playing it safe
5. looking for happiness every where except within myself
6) 5 places I have lived:
2. Chapel Hill
That’s it, I’ve never lived any place except in North Carolina
7) 5 jobs I have had:
1. factory worker
2. restaurant cook
3. sales clerk in a book store
4. high school English teacher
8) 5 peeps I wanna know more about: